Checking Student Enrolments
VU Collaborate provides a Classlist which lists the students who are enrolled in your VU Collaborate Space. You can use the Classlist tool to view who's enrolled, check students’ online status and send emails or instant messages.
- The Classlist is located under the Learner Management section accessible within the Space Admin menu.
If your students are having difficult accessing your unit space, you should contact ITS Service Desk and provide name and number of each student who is having difficulty.
In the Classlist you can:
- Add Participants to enrol another staff member into the space. View the guide on Enrolling Users for more information. Note that you cannot manually add students to a space. Student enrollments automatically when VU Connect syncs with VU Collaborate, which occurs approximately 4 times per day.
- View enrolment statistics which provides detail on enrolments and withdrawals in your space.
- Email all students in your space at once. Emails are sent the students VU email address.
- Switch between the Classlist tab (shows teaching staff and enrolled students) and All tab (in addition shows withdrawn students and non-teaching staff).
- Choose to view Classlist information by User or Group.
- Use search options – allow you tp search for students and staff by name, role, flagged status, online status or dates of access.
For more specific information about users enrolled in your Space, you can:
- View a list of all participants enrolled in your Space.
- Email selected participants.
- Instant Message selected participants.
- Print the Classlist.
- View whether participants are online by seeing the green online indicator.
- View the role of each participant and the time and date they last accessed your Space.