Bulk Publishing Feedback in VU Collaborate
When evaluating submissions using the Assessment dropbox tool, you can choose to publish feedback or save it as a draft. When publishing feedback, it is visible to students and also transfers the grades to the Grade Book. Saving as draft stores the feedback internally for staff review only. It’s recommended that staff save feedback as draft when initially evaluating student submissions, publishing feedback at a later date. This guide looks at how to publish feedback that was originally saved as draft.
Step One: Access the Assessment Dropbox Tool
1. Select Assessment Dropbox from the Assessments menu.
Step Two: Select the Assessment Dropbox Folder
1. Select the assessment folder you would like to publish feedback for. This will open a folder containing all of the current submissions.
Step Three: Search for Submissions with Draft Feedback
1. Click on Show Search Options.
2. From the Submissions filter, select Users with graded unpublished submissions and click on the icon to run the search.
3. This will display all students who have draft feedback saved for their submission.
Step Four: Select students and Publish
1. On the Folder Submissions page, click the tickbox next to the Download button to select all students. This will select all students on the page.
2. Click on Publish Feedback.
3. To confirm this has been completed, the word Published will appear to the right of the students name instead of Draft Saved.
Tip: Set the per page option to 200 reduce the number of times this process has to be repeated.